Smile Park Dental – Reputable Dental Clinic – Dentist in Oakville
When looking for a dental clinic in Oakville to suit you and your family’s needs, consider Smile Park Dental and our knowledgeable and caring dental team. Let us provide regular dental cleaning with professional, top-quality services, so we can help keep you and your loved ones healthy and smiling. To get all types of dental care services, contact out Dentist in Oakville today!
Welcome to Smile Park Dental Oakville
It is important to our dental clinic that our patients are comfortable, relaxed and understand the process. Smile Park Dental team in Oakville aims to improve oral health for everyone and give them an unforgettable dental experience. We have developed a family-friendly atmosphere that offers services from cleaning to cosmetic dentistry. If you are a student, we are here for you. Smile Park Dental is involved with the Student Care Dental Network. This means students get a discount while at Ontario universities and colleges. For detailed information contact our Dentist in Oakville today!
How Our Dentist in Oakville can help you?
You may be wondering if a dentist in Oakville is a necessity if you brush or floss every day. At Smile Park Dental, we care about your gums and teeth being healthy. You should visit your dentist every six months to have a deep cleaning to remove any plaque build-up. By going to a dentist regularly, the dentist can detect different oral cancers and other issues when your mouth is examined. Loose teeth, cracks, fractures, and broken fillings can also be detected in early stages when you go for regular check ups. Gum disease can lead to tooth loss, bone loss and even cardiovascular disease. Regular cleaning can prevent gum disease and help keep your gums healthy. Gum disease and cardiovascular disease have been linked so by going to your dentist, you are helping prevent cardiovascular problems.
Most dental plans today cover regular cleanings. If anything is noticed during your visits, you can make arrangements right away to treat the issue and avoid having to return several times.
Get the following dental care services from our Dentist Oakville!
Our Dentist in Oakville offers quality dental services with exceptional care. We often have promotions and are open to serve you on evenings and weekends. Here is just a sample of our services.
- Root Canal: If damage, trauma or infection is causing your teeth to be sensitive and painful, ask us to take a look. You want to avoid infection and get the problem treated.
- Dental Implant: When missing teeth cause problems with chewing, speaking and even with your confidence when smiling, we can help you with a dental implant. This is a dental solution that looks natural and is as secure as real teeth.
- Wisdom Teeth removal: When you have issues with your wisdom teeth, as sometimes there isn’t enough room, they become impacted or they come in crooked, they need to come out. Contact us if you need wisdom tooth extraction.
- Sedation Dentistry: have a fear of going to the dentist, but know you need to go? We have sedation dentistry you can have a stress-free visit.
- Pediatric Dentistry: dentistry for children of all ages, giving them the best start in developing good oral hygiene.
Other available services
Emergency Dentist Oakville – Dental Emergency? We are here to help!
When emergencies happen, and they always happen at the worst times, you will need to know where to go for immediate care. A dental emergency can deal with more than just teeth, they can deal with gums as well, and there are many situations that are considered emergencies. Always have your dentist’s phone number on hand. Below is a list of several types of dental emergencies.
- Sensitive teeth: if you experience pain or discomfort whenever there is a change in food or drink temperature, get it checked out.
- Mouth sores: even the smallest sore can be a big issue. It may be more than just a canker sore, so get it looked at.
- Broken or loose teeth: if you are involved in a fall, you may have loose teeth, and if a tooth falls out, bring it with you. Don’t touch the root. Make note of how much of the tooth is broken and inform the dentist.
- Abscess: any white, red, yellow or even clear sore in the mouth should be brought to the dentist’s attention
- Toothaches or pain: grinding teeth, cracked teeth, and even cavities cause serious pain and need to be fixed.
- Bleeding or swollen gums: any bleeding or swelling, before or after flossing and brushing, can mean there is a bigger problem like infection or disease.
Dentist in Oakville: We are Welcoming New Patients!
Finding the right Dental Clinic in Oakville can be challenging, and being a new patient can make you nervous. Remember, the dental team is here to help you and care for your teeth. New patients are welcome at any time. Our friendly and knowledgeable office is easy to find and easily accessible. Check out our promotions and electronic billing that are perfect to making dental visits more affordable and easier to manage. Call our Dentist in Oakville if you have any questions and check out our office hours, as well as emergency care.
Whether you need emergency care or a regular dentist, Smile Park Dental clinic in Oakville is determined to help you and make your experience memorable with our many services. Whatever your dental need, you can trust that we are here to help and educate you on good oral hygiene practices. We are committed to your comfort and happiness when it comes to your regular dental care visits and will explain any necessary treatment as we go along. Contact Smile Part Dental today.
Get your Dental Treatment at Relaxed Environment!
Our doors and services are always open for new and returning patients. We have numerous, quality services for all ages and are committed to giving you the best experience possible. Enjoy our interactive virtual floor, or watch a streaming app on the ceiling TVs while you get your treatment. You can be assured your safety and privacy are important to us, as we use enclosed operating rooms and air purifiers that are medical grade. To get all dental care services under one roof contact our Dentist in Oakville!