Dentures Oakville – Missing teeth? Dentures helps to restore chewing function of your mouth!
The idea of dentures can take a while to adapt to for anyone. Over the course of four or five weeks, we can completely transform your smile. Contact us today to see how we can help with your denture needs in Oakville.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are a removable appliance used in the mouth to replace missing teeth. Made from a combination of acrylic and metal, they are supported by the surrounding tissues of the oral cavity.
It is true that Dentures Oakville tend to be a less expensive option compared to implants, and can be used by anyone who has had bone or gum loss. Generally, they are the most non-invasive and pain-free option to replace teeth.
Enhance the Beauty of Your Smile with Quality Dentures
Now, remember that dentures are not just for the elderly! There are people of many different ages who need dentures for cosmetic and health reasons. Sometimes Dentures can be a transitional appliance before your mouth is ready for implants or another fixed option.
What are the benefits of Dentures?
Dentures can helps to restore the function and beauty of your smile. To get Dentures Oakville Contact Smile Park Dental now!. Below are the benefits of Dentures:
- Improve facial appearance.
- Allow you to get back to eating food normally.
- Improve speech.
- Support facial muscles.
- Raise self-esteem.
Dentures Oakville : The Procedure
The time and appointments needed to complete a Dentures in Oakville can vary depending on the patient, however these are the steps generally followed:
- Step One: Dentist takes a ‘mold’ or ‘impression’ of your teeth and gums. This is sent to a Dental Technician to start the process of making a denture.
- Step Two: The Dentist will then try in the framework for the Denture, including selecting the shade and size of the teeth to ensure you are satisfied with the final results. The Dentures are then processed for final construction.
- Step Three: You return to the dentist and the Dentures are insert and any small adjustments are made.
- Step Four: The Dentist may choose to complete follow up appointments to ensure the Dentures are comfortable and to your satisfaction.
How do I Maintain Dentures?
- Cleaning your dentures is easy. You can soak them, or use a soft-bristle toothbrush and a non-abrasive cleaner.
- Rinsing the denture after every meal gets rid of food and debris that has collected
- The use of an adhesive may be necessary. If you are using one, make sure to clean the grooves that touch your gums very well.
- Removing Dentures before going to sleep is absolutely necessary! This gives your gums a rest. It also ensures safety while sleeping, as some people tend to grind their teeth which may loosen the denture in their sleep.
Get a complete smile today! Restore your smile and confidence with one appointment! Get natural looking quality Dentures in Oakville from Smile Park Dental!