Beverages such cola, lime juice, tea and coffee can stain your teeth and leave them looking dull, yellow and unsightly. In addition to this smoking and chewing tobacco products may also lead to yellowing of your teeth. If you wish to get flawless white teeth, then teeth whitening can be great for you. You can rely on our team of experts to offer affordable teeth whitening treatments.
Our teeth whitening helps you lighten your teeth and also remove stains. Teeth whitening is cosmetic dental procedure that requires one or more sittings to complete. For more information, call us now. All our treatments are affordably priced and hassle-free.
Common reasons for teeth turning yellow:
- Drinking coffee, cola, tea and red wine
- Using tobacco
- Excessive smoking
- Poor oral hygiene
Benefits of teeth whitening treatment
There are a number of benefits of teeth whitening, some of them are:
- It makes you feel more confident about your smile
- It helps boost your self-confidence
- It may enhance your appearance
- It may also reduce the visibility of wrinkles around your lip and make you appear younger and more youthful
- It helps remove stains from your teeth
- It helps remove yellow tinge off your teeth
Customized treatment plan
Our team understands that all our patients are different and so are their needs. You can rely on us to create a customized treatment plan for you. Our team will thoroughly examine your teeth to check if you qualify for a whitening treatment. If you are suffering from cavities or gum diseases, we will recommend a suitable dental treatment for the same and advice you to undergo a teeth whitening treatment after resolving other dental issues. To book an appointment with our dentists, speak to a member of our team now.
Whitening treatment by the experts
All our treatments are provided by our fully qualified and professional dentists. Our dental clinic has a reputation for offering top quality dental solutions at great prices. We have many years of experience. We strive to offer only quality treatments at all times. Reach out to us now for more information.
How can I maintain my white teeth?
- Eliminating foods such as wine and tea, coffee, juices.
- Avoid eating acidic food, as this may lead to wearing down of your enamel.
- Avoid consumption of coffee, and soda.
- Quit smoking
- Schedule teeth cleaning at least twice a year by your dentist