Invisalign Braces Oakville – Straighten your teeth with Invisalign Braces Oakville!
Have you always been thinking of having straighter teeth? With invisalign braces, we can use clear aligners to move your teeth to a position that gives you that smile you always wanted!
No one likes to wear braces by choice, but sometimes we cannot help but wear them to fix alignment issues of your teeth. This is why clear aligners have become popular among Canadians in the last decade.
If you want to straighten your teeth or align them, braces are a must need. And clear aligners or Invisalign braces oakville will help you achieve that without having to compromise on your smile.
What is Invisalign Braces?
Invisalign braces is a dental braces treatment that can be used as an effective alternative to regular metal braces. The treatment uses a system of clear, removable trays that are changed every 2 weeks to help straighten teeth over a period of time. The process is fairly simple – pictures and xrays of your teeth are taken followed by impressions of your teeth. Depending on the severity of the case invisalign braces can take anywhere between 6 months to 2 years. Call us today to learn more more about Invisalign Braces in Oakville!
Am I eligible for Invisalign Braces or Clear Braces?
Some of the Dental Concerns that can be treated with Invisalign are:
- Crooked teeth.
- Gaps Between teeth.
- Crowded teeth.
- Underbite and overbite.
- Crossbite and Open bite.
- Crowded teeth.
- Relapse after braces.
Need more details? Contact our dentists at Smile Park Dental. Get Invisalign Braces in Oakville at affordable price!
Invisalign Braces Oakville : Procedure
Below are the procedures for Invisalign Braces:
- Step 1: On your first visit, we take preliminary pictures and molds of your teeth to assess your case and provide you with details of the treatment.
- Step 2: If you are ready to proceed, we take final impressions of your teeth and send it to the Invisalign lab to make custom trays for your teeth.
- Step 3: The trays are mailed back to the office, and during the first appointment, the clear attachments are bonded to your teeth. The first set of trays are placed in. We also discuss in detail the post-op instructions of what to expect and how to maintain aligners over time. You are strongly encouraged to wear your aligners atleast 22 hours/day.
- Step 4: We complete a follow up appointment every month to ensure all attachments are intact, the case is progressing as expected as well as deliver the next sets of trays to you.
- Step 5: Once the case is complete, we remove the attachments and send you home with clear retainers to ensure stability of the bite and teeth.
Enjoy straighter teeth and a better smile everyday with Invisalign Braces Oakville!
Benefits of Invisalign Braces
- One of the major reasons for choosing Invisalign is the aesthetic factor. People go for braces because they have teeth alignment issues and they are losing confidence. You don’t want the brackets and wires of the traditional braces to add on to it.
- Unlike traditional braces that are fixed, Invisalign can be removed whenever you want.
- Invisalign makes it easier to clean the aligners as well as your teeth. You can brush and floss your teeth properly without having to worry about the brackets and wires. This will also prevent further bacterial infections causing periodontal problems.
- A lot of people with traditional braces have often faced emergencies due to a wire that broke or a bracket malfunctioning. But with clear aligners, you won’t have any of these issues.
Giving you a great smile is always our top-most priority. Schedule a Consultation at Smile Park Dental today and start your journey towards a perfect smile! We offer Invisalign Braces in Oakville at affordable cost!