Get the top quality Nightguards Oakville from Smile Park Dental!
What should I know about nightguards in Oakville?
The habit of teeth grinding or clenching during your sleep is fairly common. It can lead to several serious consequences including jaw pain, headaches and joint issues. Unfortunately, this habit is becoming more prevalent due to our stressful lifestyle and inadequate sleep. A nightguard helps prevent and protect our teeth, jaw and head from this force-related trauma. At Smile Park Dental we are offering the top quality nightguards in Oakville. Contact us today to know about nightguards!
When should I use a nightguard?
The Dentist will review your medical and dental history to assess whether a nightguard will be beneficial for you. We are creating custom nightguards Oakville to fit you properly. Ideally, if you have a noted condition of teeth grinding, you may have the following symptoms:
- Pain in the TMJ.
- Tooth pain in the morning or while biting.
- Chipped or worn teeth.
- Tenderness when touching the muscles of the head and neck.
How do I care for my nightguard?
Caring for your nightguard is relatively easy:
- Rinse your mouthguard with cold water after every use and air-dry.
- You will have to occasionally clean it with mild soap and mouthwash.
- Store them in a plastic container when you are not using them.
- Wear them properly and do not cut or alter the size.
- Check your mouthguard regularly and let your dentist know if it shows any signs of wear, or has any tears or cracks
For further details about nightguards Oakville, contact Smile Park Dental. We look forward to hearing from you!