Get Pediatric Dentistry Oakville from Smile Park Dental!
Pediatric dentistry focuses on children and as they grow into adolescence. Dental care is essential to the overall health and emotional well-being of children. Part of this dentistry is to ensure your child is comfortable with both the hygiene team and the pediatric dentist Oakville. Our dentist and hygienists are calm and kind, and understand how children can be nervous during a visit. Our team will do what is required to make sure the children are comfortable. To know more details about Pediatric Dentistry Oakville contact Smile Park Dental today!
What Our Pediatric Dentistry in Oakville Includes
- Making Children Smile – We love working with children, and getting children to smile during dental visits is one of our passions. We treat tooth decay, as well as additional procedures especially for children.
- Sealants – These protective coatings to prevent tooth decay are put on permanent molars.
- Space maintainers – When a primary tooth is lost earlier than normal, the maintainers keep space open for an adult tooth to come in when it’s ready.
- Nitrous oxide sedation – This can be used as an alternative to local anesthetic to help children stay comfortable and calm their nerves.
- Pulpotomies – This is a procedure to preserve a primary tooth for some time, it’s like a root canal for children.
Pediatric Dentistry Oakville : We Make Children Feel Comfortable
The most important goal at our pediatric dentistry Oakville is being focused on the dental needs of your family. We will make your child’s dental experience as pleasant and positive as possible. Since it is normal for children to be nervous or unsure about the first dental visit, early dental appointments will help form a positive opinion of how the child feels in the future when it’s time to go back to the dentist.
Regular Check Ups Are Recommended
It is a very good idea to have your children see a dentist for a check up every six months. These visits can start once the child starts cutting their first tooth, or after the first birthday. The dentist will be able to monitor any development or changes in the child’s mouth. This will make sure you have all the information you need to keep your child’s oral health the best it can be.
Oakville Pediatric Dentistry : Smile Park Dental is Here for the Entire Family
Smile Park Dental promotes the dental health of your whole family, and are dedicated to helping your family learn the proper way to brush, floss and use fluoride. We want to be able to maintain proper oral health, stop any bad habits, and proved treatment when needed. Our dentistry will also be able to detect early signs of decay during the examinations, and by doing so, will help you and your children avoid any costly or painful treatments and surgeries.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for Pediatric Dentistry Oakville.